We help keep roads safe and maintained by assisting with traffic control, flagging, painting, sweeping, and more!
Our mission is to be professional and efficient when serving our communities. We value integrity, humility, ownership, and passion!
Rob & Jennifer Lindstrom partnered with Rich & Maxine Hardy in 2016 by purchasing 49% of Idaho Traffic Safety. After 4 years, the Lindstrom's purchased the remaining 51% and maintained the DBE status. Jennifer owns the majority of the business and runs the day-to-day operations which include accounting, human resources, scheduling, purchasing, and more. Rob is in charge of relationship development with our partners and customer satisfaction. He also oversees and assists in field operations.
We are fortunate to have a welcoming office staff, hard-working print shop specialists, and over 50 dedicated and trained employees in various traffic safety positions. Some of these include our flaggers, technicians, operators, and painting crew. Our employees play a crucial role in the success of Idaho Traffic Safety and provide exceptional service to our customers. Each employee is trained to effectively carry out their responsibilities and maintain a positive work environment.
Some of the companies we work with include HK, Depatco, Knife River, Avail Valley Construction, Cannon Builders, Costco, DL Beck, Emery, Geneva Rock, Grand Teton Park, Headwaters, Intermountain Slurry Seal, Idaho Falls Airport, Jackson Airport, Kloepfer, Mickelsen, Ormond, Summitline Construction, Sunroc, TMC, Yale Creek, City of Rexburg, City of Rigby, City of Idaho Falls, City of Ketchum, City of Jackson, and more!